At Pet-ID Microchips we believe in offering the best products available for pets. As such our microchips are :-
- Guaranteed for life
- Supplied in the narrowest gauge needle for 12mm microchips and coated with Parylene-C to ensure microchips stay in place
- Registered onto Petlog, the UK’s largest microchip reunification database
- Fully traceable with our complete backtrack system
- Manufactured to ISO 11784/11785 – suitable for The Pet Travel Scheme
- Available with four weeks’ FREE pet insurance cover for qualifying pets
- Supplied in a variety of formats to suit implanter preference
- Provided in Owner Information Packs
Pet-ID Microchips use technology developed and manufactured by leading Swiss identification technology company, HID Global. Their specialist advanced engineering techniques ensure reliability and quality. You can rest assured that the microchips we supply will continue to function for the life of your pet.
Each chip is coated with an anti-migratory coating called Parylene-C to bond with surrounding tissue and ensure that the chip stays exactly where it is implanted. The inner circuitry is sealed during manufacture to prevent the possibility of failure.
To ensure easy implantation with minimal invasion, our needles are the narrowest on the market for 12mm microchips – so narrow it fits inside most other 12mm microchip needles available on the market.
We also offer 8mm mini chips suitable for exotics and small species.
Pet-ID Microchips are available in our new Owner Information Pack which gives pet owners information on what to do having had their pet microchipped. It also comes with a handy wallet-sized card with a QR code that links to our My pet’s missing, what should I do? page.
For added security, we keep details of where each and every one of our chips has been sent and ensure our implanters keep a record of both the pet’s and owners details of each microchip they implant. This means that, if necessary, your pet can even be traced before Petlog receives registration details.