4 weeks free Pet-ID Insurance
Pet-ID Insurance is proud to provide 4 weeks free insurance for eligible pets* as part of the microchip product, giving you added peace of mind to know that you can get help with the cost of treatment in the event of illness or an accident whilst you decide on a policy that suits you and your pet’s needs.
Keepers of eligible pets will receive more information by email
Keepers of eligible pets will receive a confirmation email with more information about their 4 weeks free insurance.
|Cover section||What we will pay|
|Veterinary Fees||Up to £1,000 for the cost of veterinary treatment your pet has received during the period of cover to treat illness and injury|
- Keepers of eligible pets must provide a valid working email address and a UK postal address (excluding Isle of Man, Gibraltar and The Channel Islands)
- To comply with the Insurance Distribution Directive, cover starts on the date notified in the microchip registration confirmation email from Pet-ID Insurance, not on the date of implant or registration
- Free cover for injury will begin on the start date and cover for illness 14 days later
- 4 weeks free insurance is available for dogs aged over 6 weeks and before their 8th birthday (5th birthday for some breeds of dog), and cats aged over 6 weeks and before their 10th birthday
- Cover is not transferable if ownership of the pet transfers to another person or organisation
- Breeders registering animals awaiting sale or new homes, or rescue/rehoming organisations registering animals to themselves are not eligible to receive 4 weeks’ free Pet-ID Insurance
Terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied on renewal. No cover is provided for pre-existing conditions.
Pet-ID Insurance from Pet-ID Microchips Ltd (The Barn, Danworth Farm, Cuckfield Road, Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex BN6 9GL) is sold, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc (Registered in England No. 84638. Registered Office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB).
Pet-ID Microchips Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Allianz Insurance plc which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Registered No. 121849. Pet-ID Microchips Ltd is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group. Email: