4 weeks free insurance from Pet-ID
Pet-ID is proud to provide 4 weeks free insurance for eligible pets* as part of the microchip product, giving you added peace of mind to know that you can get help with the cost of treatment in the event of illness or an accident whilst you decide on a policy that suits you and your pet’s needs. We’ve also enhanced our cover to make sure your pet is even better protected during this important time.
Keepers of eligible pets will receive more information by email
|Cover section||What we will pay|
|Veterinary fees||Up to £2,000 for the cost of veterinary treatment your pet has received during the period of cover to treat illness and injury|
|Complementary treatment||Alternative or complementary treatment included in vet fee limit|
|Death from injury or illness||Up to £500 for the price you paid for your pet|
|Advertising & reward||Up to £400|
- Keepers of eligible pets must provide a valid working email address and a UK postal address (excluding Isle of Man, Gibraltar and The Channel Islands)
- To comply with the Insurance Distribution Directive, the insurance starts on the date notified in the microchip registration confirmation email from Pet-ID, not on the date of implant or registration
- Cover for injury will begin 3 days after the start date and cover for illness 7 days after the start date
- 4 weeks free insurance is available for dogs aged over 6 weeks and before their 8th birthday (5th birthday for some breeds of dog), and cats aged over 6 weeks and before their 10th birthday
- Cover is not transferable if ownership of the pet transfers to another person or organisation
- Breeders registering animals awaiting sale or new homes, or rescue/rehoming organisations registering animals to themselves are not eligible to receive 4 weeks’ free insurance from Pet-ID
* By clicking “Get a quote” you will be redirected to the Pet-ID quote and buy pages on the British Pet Insurance website.
Terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied at renewal. No cover is provided for pre-existing conditions.
Pet-ID Microchips Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Petcover EU Limited. Petcover EU Limited trading as British Pet Insurance Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under reference number 747757. Registered Office: 75 Western Road, Southall UB2 5HQ. Trading Office: 4 Bridge Road Business Park, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1TX. Pet-ID Microchips Ltd is not part of the Petcover group.
This insurance is issued by Petcover EU Limited trading as British Pet Insurance in accordance with the authorisation granted to them under the Binding Authority Agreement with ETU Forsikring A/S. ETU Forsikring A/S, Registered Office: Hærvejen 8, DK-6230 Rødekro, Danmark is authorised and regulated by the Finanstilynet (the Danish Financial Regulator). Their Finanstilsynet authorisation reference is 108873. As an Insurance Company authorised within the European Union, ETU Forsikring A/S is permitted to conduct business within the United Kingdom and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Their UK Financial Conduct Authority authorisation number is 807534