Why choose Pet-ID Microchips
Pet-ID Microchips is at the forefront of pet identification technology. We work closely with our manufacturing, processing and distribution partners to ensure that we take advantage of the latest developments in technology and product opportunities. We also consult with our multi-channel professional microchip implanters to understand their requirements, provide implant training and to help educate their clients and promote microchipping for the welfare of all animals.
Pet-ID Microchips sales and service staff are trained to microchip, so the support they offer is based on first-hand experience.
UK and worldwide distribution
Pet-ID Microchips operates worldwide through international distributors supported by our UK based customer service team. For more information about Pet-ID Microchips and our microchipping products and services, please visit our contact page.
Why choose Pet-ID microchips
- Guaranteed for life
- Supplied in the narrowest gauge needle for 12mm microchips
- Non-permeable bio-compatible glass capsule
- Parylene-C coating to ensure microchips stay in place
- Manufactured to ISO 11784/11785 – complying with compulsory microchipping for dogs and suitable for The Pet Travel Scheme
- Four weeks FREE pet insurance for eligible pets included
- Choice of formats to suit implanter preference
- Fully traceable with our backtrack system
- Supplied with Owner Information Packs
- One-stop shop – complete identification and registration solution for professional implanters and animal owners